Decluttering Craft Supplies can be hard especially if the Craft Supplies are for a Hobby.
If you want to Declutter some Craft Supplies these are the Questions you should ask yourself.
Questions To Ask Yourself When Decluttering Craft Supplies:
1) Is the Craft Supply in stable condition? Is it Damaged or Broken?
~ If the object is damaged or broken, get rid of it.
2) Will I ever use this craft supply in the near future?
~ If you are not going to use it in the near future, get rid of it.
3) Is this Craft Supply Significant to me or have I been keeping it for no reason?
~ Is the Craft Supply significant to you? If you are keeping it for no reason, get rid of it.
4) Is this Craft Supply in Unusable Condition?
~ If it is in unstable condition get rid of it.
5) Do I have multiple items of the same Craft Supply?
~ You don’t need multiple items of the same Craft Supplies.
6) Is this box/bin of Craft Supplies overflowing?
~ If the box/bin is overflowing try keeping the craft supplies, you will actually use in the future.
7) Would someone else like this Craft Supply better then me?
~ If you think someone would enjoy the item better then you, donate the item to someone who will actually use the item and be happy to have it.
What do you do with your Craft Supplies you no longer want?
Hello! I’m Maddy Finch and I’m the creator of TheCleverBlogger. I am a Canadian living on the east coast who is a part-time blogger, coffee addicted, loves walk and enjoys travelling. I have a passion to blog so I can help other people and I am always trying to help anyone I can.
TheCleverBlogger is a Lifestyle Blog. The blog posts you see will be about Home Organization, Productivity, Lifestyle and Goal Setting. TheCleverBlogger is about giving people tips & skills for life that others may not have thought of.